Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) School of Management commonly referred to as KSOM offers ranked and recognized programs in Management. There is BBA, MBA and Ph.D. offered on the basis of entrance exams.
All admission and entrance applications can be submitted online. Other details for KSOM admission course wise are as follows:
- BBA Admissions are based on AIMA-UGAT scores plus academic scores followed by an interview. They must have passed 10+2 level exams with compulsory subjects.
- MBA admission is based on entrance scores of CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA / GMAT KIITEE Management. Along with scores in bachelor’s degree.
- Final selection for MBA admission is based on GD and PI.
- Ph.D. admissions are based on a written test conducted by KSOM, followed by an interview.
- Only those candidates would be exempted from appearing for the written test who qualify for GATE / UGC-NET / JRF / SLET.
KSOM is considered as one of the Best B-Schools in Eastern india. It is located in Bhubaneswar and was established in 1993 initially known as Institute of Business Administration and Training (IBAT). It has been ranked #32 at all all India level by NIRF 2020 Rankings.
The passing out batch of 2019-20 received the highest CTC of INR 17.33 LPA from an international recruiter. While domestic recruitment saw a whopping CTC of INR 12.4 LPA. The overall average salary offered was INR 7.33 LPA.
KIIT School Of Management Admission Highlights 2021
|Institution||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, School of Management (KSOM)|
|Type||Private | Deemed to be Institution|
|Courses Offered||BBA, MBA and Ph.D.|
|Entrances Accepted||CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / KIITEE Management / UGC-NET / JRF / GATE / GMAT|
|Admission Criteria||Based on entrance scores + GD + PI|
|Registration Fee||INR 1000|
|Scholarships Offered||Based on scores in entrance|