CMAT Registration 2022 is expected to commence in the third week of December 2021 and the application window will remain open till the last week of January 2022.
- To fill CMAT Application Forms, candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks for general candidates and 45% for SC/ST/PwD candidates. Check CMAT 2022 Eligibility
- CMAT entrance examination is expected to be held in the last week of February 2022 across 245+ exam centers throughout India. Check CMAT 2022 Exam Centers
- Candidates will be allowed to make changes to the duly filled CMAT 2022 application form when the form correction window is opened for a few days after the last date for CMAT Registration 2022. Check CMAT Exam Schedule
After completion of the application process of CMAT 2022, applicants can download CMAT Admit Card 2022 till the day of the entrance test. For any queries, applicants can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or can contact the help centers of (NTA) National Testing Agency.
CMAT Registration Dates
All the events and dates regarding CMAT Registration 2022 are mentioned below:
|CMAT 2022 Registration Starts||Third week of December 2021|
|Last Date for CMAT Registration 2022||Last week of January 2022|
|Deadline for the payment of CMAT 2022 Registration Fee||Last week of January 2022|
|CMAT 2022 Application Form Correction||First week of February 2022 (up to 5 PM)|
|CMAT Admit Card 2022 Release Date||Third week of February 2022|
|CMAT 2022 Exam Date||Last week of February 2022|
CMAT 2022 Registration Prerequisites
- Valid email ID: From the exact date of the registration process, a valid and active email ID of the applicant is required. Through this mail ID, all the communication regarding the exams will be conducted. And the mail ID must belong to only the candidate.
- Valid mobile number: Along with the mail ID, a valid mobile number is also required for receiving any official information. All the applicants will receive various news regarding the exam updates, other necessary information regarding CMAT 2022 Registration through SMS.
- Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking: The payment of the application fee must be made via a Debit card/ Credit card only. For cash payment, applicants must have an SBI bank account for the transaction purpose. CMAT 2022 Registration Fee for candidates belonging to the General category is INR 2000 whereas the fee for the reserved candidates is INR 1000.
- Web Browsers: Candidates must use either Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer to ensure that they do not face any technical difficulties while filling CMAT application form.
Documents Required for CMAT Registration 2022
It is required for all the applicants to keep some important documents ready to fill CMAT Application Form 2022. The following documents and information are required to complete CMAT Registration.
|Candidate’s Name||As on class 10th Marksheet|
|Father’s Name||As on class 10th Marksheet|
|Mother’s Name||In not more than 50 characters|
|Date of Birth||In DD/MM/YYYY format|
|Category||Choose whether General/OBC/SC/ST|
|Gender||Choose whether Male/Female/Transgender|
|Religion||Choose from the list that drops down|
|Email ID||Valid email ID for future correspondence|
|Mobile number||Valid contact number for future correspondence|
|Password Recovery Question||To retrieve the forgotten password|
|10th and 12th Marksheet||Details about the marks obtained, seat number, year of passing|
|Bachelor’s/ Qualifying Degree||Details about the marks obtained, year of passing, university.|
How to Fill CMAT Application Form 2022?
All the steps to submit CMAT Application Form 2022 are given below.
Step 1: Generation of Login Credentials
To get a system-generated Application Number with 6 digits, applicants need to keep all the documents by themselves. To avoid any difficulties while CMAT Registration, candidates need to keep all the necessary documents ready.
After entering all the basic information on the online application form of CMAT 2022, the system will generate the application number that will be helpful to complete the other steps of the application form. With the help of the application number and password, the candidate can log in directly to the application portal.
To complete CMAT Registration 2022, candidates must follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of CMAT 2022 at cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link “Fill Online Application Form”
- Navigate to the ‘New Registration’ tab placed under the New Candidate Registration box.
- Go through all the instructions along with all the processes.
- Also, download the Information Bulletin in PDF format and must select the tab with ‘Click here to Proceed’.
- Enter the information in all the sections mentioned below.
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Choose Password
- Security Pin
- During entering the details on CMAT Application Form 2022, no candidate will be allowed to make any changes /modify/alter any information.
- The length of the password should be 8 to 13 characters. And must have at least one Upper case alphabet, one Lower case alphabet, one numeric value, and at least one special character.
- After entering all the information in the required section, applicants can review all the details carefully. To change any section or field, select the option ‘Edit Registration Form.’
Must Read News
Step 2: Filling CMAT Application Form
By using the application number that is system-generated, candidates can create a password to log in to the site to fill CMAT Application Form.
- Candidates need to fill all the required fields like academic qualifications, work experience, and personal details.
- Applicants can choose a maximum of four options for the exam city. Check CMAT 2022 Exam Centers
- Candidates belonging to the NCR area can select the New Delhi exam center as a preference.
Step 3: Scan and Upload Images
Applicants need to scan and upload the documents listed below.
After uploading the documents, candidates need to enter the security pin. Select “I have verified uploaded images” only after careful analysis of the uploaded documents..
A scanned copy of the photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the following dimensions:
|Photo||140 x 160||10 kb – 200 kb||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature||60 x 90||4 kb – 30 kb||JPEG/JPG|
Note: Upload your documents such as a recent scanned passport size photograph and signature with the correct format mentioned above.
Step 4: Payment of CMAT 2022 Application Fee
After completion of the above-mentioned steps in filling the online CMAT 2022 Application Form, candidates are required to pay CMAT Registration Fee online. The fee structure will remain the same this year as well. Category-wise Application Fee is disclosed below.
|Category||Male (INR)||Female (INR)|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||1000||1000|
Modes to Pay Application Fee for CMAT
- Online Payment - Applicants need to choose an option for online payment and pay using any mode: SBI/ HDFC /PAYTM Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking & UPI Payment. After the completion of the payment for CMAT 2022, applicants will receive a confirmation email and SMS on their registered mail ID or mobile phone.
- Cash Payment - Also, applicants can PAY BY CASH through their designated branch of SBI. It will be applicable for candidates staying in India.
- After generating the challan candidate must take at least 3 printouts of this challan. Subsequently, he needs to fill in all the information of the bank in the specific section and reach the nearest SBI branch to pay by cash.
- Applicants need to deposit cash 2 days before the last date of CMAT Registration 2022. Collect a copy from the bank.
- After 2 days of payment, applicants will receive a confirmation email and SMS via the registered number. The fee paid is non-refundable.
Note- If the payment is not done properly, then applicants will get the required amount automatically within 15 days.
Mistakes to Avoid During CMAT Registration 2022
Candidates will have to complete all registration processes online only. To complete CMAT Registration process smoothly and error-free, NTA has suggested a few key points to avoid any kind of mistakes. All the key points suggested by NTA are mentioned below:
- Stable Internet Connection: Candidates need to have a proper connection to the internet to avoid any disruption.
- Fill in correct Academic Details: Candidates must enter all the information of qualification correctly during CMAT 2022 Registration.
- Valid email ID and mobile number: Candidates need to have a valid mail ID and a valid mobile number.
- Upload photograph and signature in the right dimensions: Applicants must upload all the documents in the correct format only.
- Valid Payment credentials: Applicants must have a valid CREDIT/DEBIT CARD for easy transactions.
How to Reset CMAT Login Password?
Applicants can also reset their passwords through the login portal. In case the candidates forget their password, they can reset the same by following the steps given below to complete their CMAT 2022 application process and pay the application fee.
- Visit the official CMAT 2022 registration website.
- Click on the ‘forgot password’ tab and enter your previously registered email id.
- A password reset link will be generated and sent to the email id entered in the previous step.
- Check your email and click on the link to open the password reset window.
- Reset the password as per the instructions mentioned in the link and log in using the newly generated password for completing the further CMAT registration process.
CMAT Form Correction: How to Correct Details in CMAT Application Form?
NTA provides the successfully registered candidates with the opportunity to edit their application form and correct the wrongly entered details if any. The Application form correction window is opened after the last date for CMAT registration. For CMAT 2022 exam, the form correction window is expected to be opened in the first week of March 2022. Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps for CMAT application form correction:
- Visit the official website of CMAT, i.e. cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click on ‘CMAT Application Form Correction’ tab
- Enter your application number, password, and captcha code.
- Click on the ‘edit application form’ tab.
- To make changes you may be required to upload the required documents again.
- Click on the ‘submit’ to finish CMAT form correction process.
CMAT Registration Statistics 2021
CMAT is a popular exam that attracts thousands of MBA aspirants from all over the country. Check out the registration trends for this exam to understand it better.
CMAT Registration 2022 FAQs
Ques. Can I pay the application fee after receiving the admit card of CMAT 2022? Is it possible?
Ans. No, you cannot pay the application fee after the deadline of the application process. You will have to pay for it during the application process. Only candidates who succesfully complete CMAT 2022 registration process including fee payment will be issued admit cards.
Ques. Do I need to upload any category certificate during the application process of CMAT 2022? If yes, is it mandatory?
Ans. No, candidates do not need to upload any category certificate while filling CMAT 2022 application form. However, they need to enter the details of their category in the application form. Candidates must ensure that they have entered the correct category before final submission.
Ques. Can I take the printout of the duly filled CMAT 2022 application form? How long do I need to keep it?
Ans. Yes, candidates can either take a printout of the duly filled application form or save it as a pdf file for reference. Also, it is advised to keep it until the application process is completed.
Ques. What is the amount of the application fee for CMAT 2022 for a candidate belonging to the SC category? Is there any relaxation for that?
Ans. Candidates from the SC category need to pay INR 1000 as the application fee, whereas candidates from the general category need to pay INR 2000. The application fee for other reserved categories is also INR 1000.
Ques. Can I change my registered Email ID for communication purposes after the completion of the registration process of CMAT 2022?
Ans. No, you are advised to not change the registered email ID after the completion of the registration process. Candidates must use the same email id provided during the registration process for all future communications regarding CMAT 2022 exam.
Ques. What is the minimum eligibility criteria to fill CMAT Application form 2022?
Ans. The minimum eligibility criteria to fill CMAT application form is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General category candidates (45% for reserved categories).
Ques. Have CMAT 2022 Application forms been released?
Ans. No, CMAT 2022 Application forms have not been released yet. It is expected that the application process will begin in the 3rd week of December 2021 and continue till the last week of January 2022.
Ques. What are the dimensions of photo & signature to be uploaded in CMAT Application form?
Ans. Candidates need to upload scanned images of their photo and signature on CMAT Application forms. The size and format guidelines for the same are:
|Photo||140 x 160||10 kb – 200 kb||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature||60 x 90||4 kb – 30 kb||JPEG/JPG|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.