Apeejay School of Management (ASM) is ranked among the top league of 20 B-School in India. ASM Dwarka is famous for its PGDM/ MBA program and has a record of providing 95% placement to students. More than 145 companies visited for on-campus recruitment. The average package was recorded at INR 4.68 LPA. It offers a full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program.
Apeejay School of Management Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1993 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Accredited by||NBA, AIU|
|International Accreditation||Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP)|
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA|
|Courses Offered||PGDM in 3 disciplines|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1,250|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test|
|Campus Area||2 acres|
|Total Students | Faculty | Alumni||40,000 | 2200 | 60,000|
|Top Recruiters||Amazon, ITC, GSK, HDFC, Capital first, Godrej, MRF, Burger, Nestle, ICICI Bank|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium|
Apeejay School of Management Rankings
- Awarded ‘Best B-School’ for promoting industry-academia interface by the ASSOCHAM.
- Ranked 10th among private institutes in India by Times B-School Survey 2020
- Ranked 9th among private business school in North India by Times B-School Survey 2020
- Ranked 26th among top 100 business school in India by Times B-School Survey 2019
- Ranked among Top 10 B-Schools in Delhi NCR by Business India, Outlook & Competition Success Review – 2018
- Ranked 5th among Top B-school (Private) by State in CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey 2018
- Ranked 6th in North India, 20th in India (Top Private) and 33rd in All India by Times B-School Survey 2018
Apeejay School of Management Courses
The Institute offers the following academic courses:
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, International Business & Operations||Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Marketing)||-|
Click here: Apeejay School of Management Fee Structure
Apeejay Management School Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and go to the ‘Admission Tab’.
Step 2: Click on ‘Overview’ and go to ‘Apply Online’.
Step 3: Fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
Step 4: Pay the application fee of INR 1,250 via online mode.
Step 5: Click on ‘Submit’.
Step 1: Download the application form from the official website.
Step 2: Fill the application form and attach all the necessary documents.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 1,250 through Demand Draft in favor of ‘Apeejay School of Management’ payable at New Delhi.
Step 4: Send the application form along with Demand Draft to the address listed below:
Sector VIII, Institutional Area,
Dwarka, Delhi - 110077
Contact No. +91-11-2536-3979 / 80 / 83 / 86
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- Shortlisted candidates will be further called for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Know more: ASM Dwarka Admission
Apeejay School of Management Placements
The placements have always been something to look forward to. The Corporate Resource Cell in Apeejay School of Management helps the students to bring out the novel and prolific capabilities that are required in corporate environments. Students are nurtured with the utmost knowledge and training them to achieve proper attitude and competencies. The following table shows the placement highlights of the recent recruitment drive:
|Average Salary Package||INR 4.68 LPA|
|Highest Salary Package||INR 19.87 LPA|
|Total Companies Visited||145+|
The list of the recruiters include names like E&Y, KPMG, Aditya Birla Capital, Byjus, Amazon, ITC, GSK, HDFC, Capital first, Godrej, MRF, Burger, Nestle, ICICI Bank, Ericson, Luminous, Lybrate, OYO Rooms, Indiabulls, Times Internet, SBI MUTUAL FUNDS, JIO-RELIANCE, American Express, TATA Capital, Kotak Mutual funds, etc.
The following graph shows the sectorial placement in PGDM program at ASM Dwarka
Click here: Apeejay School of Management Placement
Apeejay School of Management Facilities
The campus is located in Dwarka with a built area of more than 10,000 sq. m. It is located near IGI Airport in a calm surrounding. There are ample of facilities offered by the B-school to students, following is a brief about the same:
- Library: It has a rich collection of 29,000 books on management domains i.e. Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Operations Management, etc. There are more than 60 national and international journals in the library.
- Computer Lab: The B-school has 4 air-conditioned labs with more than 400 computers. They are equipped with the latest software and hardware. Apart from this, each student has been provided with a personal laptop for their use.
- Auditorium: The management school has a state-of-the-art auditorium with 450 seating capacity. It is used to host various academic activities, seminars, conferences, etc.
Apeejay School Management Faculty
Given below is a brief about the faculty members at the management institute:
Dr. Amit Sareen
- Qualifications: Ph.D., MBA, and B.E.
- Areas of Interest: Business Strategy, International Business, and Entrepreneurship
Dr. R.P. Hooda
- Qualifications: M.A.(Economics) and Ph.D.
- Awards: Dainik Bhaskar National Education Leadership Award, Headlines Today National Award, and Haryana Institute of Fine Arts Karmayogi Samman
Prof. Kamal Kishore
- Qualifications: M.Sc, MBA, LL.B., PGDPM, CAIIB
- Areas of Interest: Banking, Corporate Law, Investment Analysis, Corporate Governance, Project Finance
Dr. Etinder Pal Singh
- Qualifications: MBA and Ph.D.
- Areas of Interest: Branding, CRM, Communications, Advertising, and Leadership
Dr. Monika Arora
- Qualifications: Ph.D., MCA, and B.Sc
- Areas of Interest: Data Retrieval Models, Data Management, Semantic Data, Knowledge Management
Know more: ASM Faculty
Apeejay School Management FAQs
Ques. Does ASM Dwarka provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes, Scholarships are based on merit-cum-means to PGDM students and given by the Apeejay Education Society. The amount of scholarship is up to INR 1 lakh and is available to PGDM students based on meeting eligibility criteria and on first cum first-served basis.
Ques. How are the accommodation facility of ASM Dwarka?
Ans. There is separate hostel accommodation for both male and female students provided by the B-School. Currently, the institute charges INR 9500 per month for girls whereas for boys INR 8500 is charged. To know more, click here
Ques. Does the B-School provide UG programs?
Ans. Currently, the B-School only provides post-graduate diploma program in the discipline of management. ASM Dwarka may provide programs at other levels in the future.