RajaRajeswari College of Engineering was established in 2006 and is affiliated with VTU and approved by AICTE. The institute has its international accreditation from HLCAT, Texas, USA, and NBA and has accredited engineering branches like CSE, ECE, EEE, and ME. The institute offers UG programs in six different engineering disciplines, four different PG programs, and seven different research programs. Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of marks secured in JEE Main whereas, for M.Tech, the GATE score is accepted by the college.
RajaRajeswari College of Engineering Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2006 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, and PhD|
|Total Students | Faculty||2479 | 168|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test|
|Top Recruiters||IBM, HGS, Amazon, Coca- Cola, Wipro, Tech Mahindra|
RajaRajeswari College of Engineering Courses
Tabulated below are the courses offered by RajaRajeswari College under various levels:
|B.E.||Mechanical Engineering||Physics and Mathematics and any one of the following subjects Chemistry/ BioTechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics with 45% marks and a valid score in JEE Mains/ CET/ COMED-K/ KRLM/ AIET|
|Computer Science Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Electronics & Electrical Engineering|
|M.Tech||Computer Science Engineering||B.E./ B.Tech or equivalent degree in the concerned field with 50% marks.|
|Digital Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|MBA||-||Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks.|
|MCA||-||50% marks in Bachelor’s degree with any one of the following subjects as optional or elective: Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Programming/ Computer Application/ Business Mathematics/ Business statistics.|
|Ph.D||Computer Science Engineering||Post Graduation in relevant discipline|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
Click here RajaRajeswari College of Engineering Courses
RajaRajeswari College of Engineering Admission
The students who want to take admission in this college have to register themselves for any of the accepted entrance exams for a course. The details regarding the admission process of different courses are listed below:
- Admission to the B.E./ B.Tech program depends on the score of the candidate in exams like JEE Mains/ KCET/ COMED- K/ KRLM/ AIET. The candidate should have a minimum 45% marks in 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following subjects- Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Electronics, Computer Science. Candidates who hold a Diploma in Engineering can also apply for lateral entry in 2nd year.
- RRCE offers M.Tech degrees in two different specializations. To take admission into the M.Tech programs, candidates will have to possess a valid score in the PGCET examination and take part in the counseling process conducted by VTU. The minimum eligibility to apply is having at least 50% aggregate marks in Engineering.
- The institute also offers an MBA program. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks. A valid score in GMAT/ PGCET is essential to participate in the admission process.
- To take admission in the MCA program candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree with any one of the following subjects as optional or elective: Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Programming, Computer Application, Business Mathematics or Business statistics. Candidates must hold a valid score in Karnataka PGCET/ GMAT to be eligible for the admission process.
RajaRajeswari College of Engineering Placements
RRCE has a dedicated placement cell which conducts job fairs, regular training, and placement activities to increase the employability of the students. Campus recruitment of 2019 is still going on but till now 381 students have already been placed. The salary package offered to students ranges from INR 3-5 LPA. A total of 5000 offers were received by the students in the recent placemet drive. In 2017, the college witnessed a placement record of 84%. Some of the prominent recruiters of the college includes Wipro, IBM, Infosys, Decathlon, Flipkart, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, HGS, Tata Consultancy Services, Jaro Education, and many more
RajaRajeswari College of Engineering Facilities
RRCE offers a world-class infrastructure to its students which helps them to grow as an individual as well as a professional. Below are some of the facilities that are currently being provided.
- Auditorium: The institute has a spacious, well ventilated, and well-furnished auditorium that can accommodate 35o people. It is frequently used to conduct different seminars and workshops.
- Library: There is a very well equipped central library in the institute which has a stock of 33290 volumes on different subjects, 28 international and 74 national journals along with many subscribed e-journals. Students can also access NPTEL videos for better learning purposes.
- Laboratories: The Departments have well-equipped laboratories so that the students can enhance their practical skills.
- Hostel: RRCE has separate hostels for boys and girls with an option to choose between individual and shared rooms.
- Medical Facilities: Students in RRCE enjoy the medical treatment at RRMCH at zero additional cost. Students can also choose to take a free psychometric test by eminent psychiatrists at RRMCH.
- Sports: The institute has a spacious ground, gymnasium, volleyball court, and basketball court which provides students ample amount of opportunity for recreation.
RajaRajeshwari College of Engineering FAQs
Ques. Can one get admission for this course via JEE Mains?
Ans. Yes, you can get admission to this college via your JEE Mains or KCET or COMED-K scores.
Ques. Are there any provisions for lateral entry in this college?
Ans. Yes, there are provisions for lateral entry in B.E.
Ques. How are the placements at RajaRajeshwari College for CSE?
Ans. Some good companies like Microsoft, IBM, Cipla, L&T do visit the campus for placements. But, the placement depends on the performance of students too.
Ques. Does the college have any corporate alliance?
Ans. Yes, the college has Oracle Academy, ICT Academy, and Palo Alto Networks as Corporate Alliance Partners.