ADU to conduct an Open House for UG applicants on October 5 for admissions that begin from October 12. Read Here for more information. The last date for updating class XII marks for UG applicants ends on October 5. NTA has released DUET Answer Key for 2020 on September 26. Applicants for both UG and PG can check their responses or challenge responses. DU has scheduled to release the first cutoff list of Rajdhani College on October 12, 2020. Check full news.
Rajdhani College Expected Cut off 2020
|Course Name||Cutoff (General)||Total Fees|
|BA (Hons) Economics||96%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Hons) English||92%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Hons) Hindi||85%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Hons) History||89%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Hons) Political Science||93%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Hons) Sanskrit||70%||INR 32,500/-|
|B.Com (Hons)||96%||INR 32,500/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry||92%||INR 39,160/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Electronics||91%||INR 39,160/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics||92.5%||INR 39,160/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Physics||95%||INR 39,160/-|
|B.Sc. (Prog) Applied Physical Science + Industrial Chemistry||88%||INR 37,960/-|
|B.Sc. (Prog) Physical Science + Chemistry||89%||INR 37,960/-|
|B.Sc. (Prog) Physical Science + Computer Science||89%||INR 37,960/-|
|B.Sc. (Prog) Physical Science + Electronics||87%||INR 37,960/-|
|BA (Prog) English + History||89%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Prog) English + Linguistics||88%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Prog) Hindi + History||90%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Prog) Hindi + Political Science||88%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Prog) Sanskrit + History||88%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Prog) Sanskrit + Political Science||88%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Prog) Economics + History||91%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Prog) Economics + Mathemtics||91%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Prog) Economics + Political Science||91%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Prog) History + Political Science||91%||INR 32,500/-|
|BA (Prog) Linguitics + Political Science||88%||INR 32,500/-|
Read More: Delhi University Cutoff
Rajdhani College is a constituent College of the University of Delhi. In 1964, Delhi Administration established this college in Kirti Nagar, New Delhi. At that time it was called Delhi College.
The college offers BA, BA (Hons), B.Sc., B.Sc (Hons) and B.Com (Hons) at UG level in a range of specializations. It also offers MA and M.Com. courses at PG level.
- Admission to UG courses is strictly based on the marks scored in pre-qualifying examination.
- For MA and M.Com. courses, selection is based on merit or DUET score.
- Candidates need to appear for DUET if they have less than 60% marks in Bachelor’s degree.
- The final decisions regarding admission are made by the department and the cutoff published by the college.
- Application for UG and PG courses are available on the official portal of Delhi University.
Rajdhani College Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of College||Rajdhani College|
|Affiliated To||Delhi University (DU)|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based and Entrance-Based|
|Name of Entrance||PG: DUET|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- 22½% of the total numbers of seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes (15% for Scheduled Caste and 7½% for Scheduled Tribes, interchangeable, if necessary)
- Relaxation to the extent of 5% in the minimum marks will be given to the candidates belonging of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe to determine their eligibility and merit for admission to the course concerned
- 7% seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to OBC.
- The OBC candidates shall be given a relaxation of 10% in the minimum eligibility marks of the said course and in the admission entrance test 10% of the minimum eligibility marks prescribed for General Category candidates
- Three per cent (3%) seats in all undergraduate and postgraduate institutions (including professional and technical institutions) are reserved for candidates having minimum 40% physical disabilities
- 5% of seats are reserved for candidates under CW (Armed Forces) categories course wise
- Up to 5% seats are reserved course-wise in all Colleges for Wards of Kashmiri Migrants
- A concession of maximum 10% in the last cut-off marks fixed for General category candidates shall be extended to the Kashmiri Migrants
- 5% of the seats are reserved for the foreign students
- The College is free to decide the actual number of seats to be filled on sports basis (not more than 5%)