Satyawati College was established in 1972 by the Delhi Government. It is affiliated to the University of Delhi. The college offers both evening and morning classes to its students. The college offers Undergraduate Programs in the field of Arts, Science and Commerce and also a postgraduate program in Political Science. There are also short term Certification and Diploma programs in French and German Language. The admissions are granted strictly on the basis of merit
Manoj Bajpayee, Om Prakash Sharma and Anil Jha Vats are some of the notable students’ alumni from this college.
Satyawati College Cutoffs 2020 (Released)
|Courses||Cut off 1 (Gen)||Cut off 2 (Gen)||Cut off 3 (Gen)||Cut off 4 (Gen)||Cut off 5 (Gen)||Special Cut off||First Year Fee|
|B.Com (H)||96.00||95.50||95-95.49||94.25||Closed||94.25||INR 8,000|
|B.Com (Prog)||94.00||Closed||93.50-93.99||Closed||93.00||93.00||INR 8,000|
|BA (H) Economics||95.00||Closed||Closed||Closed||94.75||94.75||INR 8,000|
|BA (H) English||94.50||93.50||92.50-93.49||92.50||Closed||92.25||INR 8,000|
|BA (H) Hindi||84.00||83.50||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||INR 8,000|
|BA (H) Political Science||93.00||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||INR 8,000|
|BA (H) History||92.00||91.50||91-91.49||Closed||Closed||Closed||INR 8,000|
|B.Sc (H) Mathematics||95.50||94.75||93.75-94.74||93.25||Closed||93.25||INR 8,000|
|BA (H) Sanskirit||60.00||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||INR 8,000|
|BA (H) Urdu||60.00||59.50||58-58.99||57.50||57.00||57.00||INR 8,000|
Satyawati College Admission Dates 2020
|Registration Begin for UG / PG Courses||20 Jun, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for PG Courses||18 Jul, 2020|
|Class XII Marks Updation Last Date||09 Aug, 2020 – 05 Oct, 2020|
|Last Date for UG Registration||31 Aug, 2020|
|DUET Applications Available||20 Jun - 31 Aug, 2020|
|DUET Admit Card (Released)||29 Aug, 2020|
|DUET Exam Date||06 Sep - 11 Sep, 2020|
|UG / PG DUET 2020 Answer Key (Released)||26 Sep, 2020|
|First Cutoff Release Date||10 Oct, 2020|
|Admission Against First Cutoff||12 Oct, 2020 – 14 Oct, 2020|
|Fee Payment Deadline (First List)||16 Oct, 2020 (Upto 11:59 p.m.)|
|Second Cutoff Released||17 Oct, 2020|
|Third Cutoff Released||24 Oct, 2020|
|Fourth Cutoff Released||31 Oct, 2020|
|Fifth Cutoff Released||7 Nov, 2020|
|First List for PG 2020 Admissions Released||18 Nov, 2020|
|DU Special Cutoff (Released)||23 Nov, 2020|
|Admission in Special Cutoff||24 Nov, 2020 – 25 Nov, 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||27 Nov, 2020|
|Admission Against Sixth Cutoff||30 Nov, 2020 – 2 Dec, 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (6th Cutoff Admission)||4 Dec, 2020|
|Admission Against Seventh Cutoff (If Released)||7 Dec, 2020 – 9 Dec, 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (7th Cutoff Admission)||11 Dec, 2020|
Satyawati College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1972 | Public|
|Accreditation||A Grade by NAAC|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
Satyawati College Courses
Following are the courses offered by the Satyawati College at the undergraduate and postgraduate level:
|B. A (General)||
Read more Satyawati College Courses and Fees
Satyawati College Admission
Admissions to this College are purely merit-based in the last qualifying exam. Candidates need to obtain a minimum of 40% aggregate marks at 10+2 to be eligible. For admission, the percentage of best four subjects needs to fall within the cut-off released by DU.
How to Apply?
- Visit the online admission portal of Delhi University
- Candidates need to register themselves for the desired course
- Pay the registration fee online via debit card/ credit card/ Net Banking
- Check the cut-offs on the official site of DU
Read more Satyawati College Admission
Satyawati College Placement
This college has a good placement rate. On average 50-60% of students get placed by campus selections. The college also prepares students for interviews through its placement cell. Apart from many recruiters, few of the top recruiting companies that visit the College are Microsoft, Infosys, Wipro, Deloitte, HSBC, and ICICI amongst many others. Students were recruited as associates, analysts, and recruiters.
- Highest Salary Package- 8 LPA
- Average Salary Offered- 5 LPA
Read more Satyawati College Placements
Satyawati College Scholarships
The college offers a bunch of scholarships to those who might need financial aid and support. Below mentioned are few of the scholarships offered by the college for students:
- Help the Blind Foundation: Help the blind foundation is a scholarship offered to the visually challenged and blind students. To be eligible for this scholarship, students must have obtained a minimum of 50% in class 12th. Candidates falling under this category can avail of this scholarship if eligible.
- Indian Society of Accounting & Management: Indian Society of Accounting and Management is offered to those candidates who wish to apply for Accounting and management courses. Students who wish to apply for this category can do so by checking the eligibility of the same.
- Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities or Weaker Sections: There are a number of scholarships offered for this section of applicants. Students who wish to avail of this scholarship can apply for the same to get a waiver off their fees.
- Scholarship for girls by World Brotherhood Organisation: This scholarship is offered for girls. Applicants who need this scholarship can check their eligibility for the same and avail the allowance by the world brotherhood organization.
Read more Satyawati College Scholarships
Satyawati College Facilities
The College has a huge10 acre campus and offers a wide variety of facilities to its students. Following are the facilities offered by the college:
- Auditorium: The college offers an auditorium dedicated to Satya. This is where major college events, lectures, debates, conferences, seminars, and various cultural activities take place. The auditorium has a seating capacity of 825 people which is one of the best available at Delhi University.
- Seminar Room: A seminar room is there which is fully air-conditioned and which is equipped with one of the best acoustics and visuals. Many debates, discussions, and films are organized here on a regular basis for the students.
- Computer Lab: The college has 2 well-equipped computer labs with over 100 ports. The campus is WiFi-enabled and students can connect to the Wi-Fi using their devices from anywhere on the campus after obtaining a username and password from the server room.
- Library: There is a well-stocked library at Satyawati College which has over 70,000 books and keeps growing every year. Apart from books and journals, the library also has Overhead Projectors, LCD Projectors, and Sound Projectors.
- Canteen: The canteen of the college is located near the main gate of the college. The canteen provides good quality food at affordable prices to the students.
- Medical Room: A well-equipped medical room is available with a visiting doctor as well. The college has also appointed full-time nurses for any unwanted accidents that may occur. The students can consult the visiting doctor from 10:00 am -1:00 pm on the college campus.
- Sports Complex: The college has a sports complex where all the sports events take place. This is where the college hosts its sports-related activities on a daily basis.
Satyawati College FAQs
Ques. Is the cut-off different for students residing outside Delhi?
Ques. Will the applicants be given admission on a first-come, first-serve policy post the announcements of cut-offs?
Ques. How do I apply under ECA or Sports Quota?
Ques. Is there an NCC Quota in Satyawati College?
Ques. Is it important to have caste or tribe certificates in the name of the candidate?
Ques. Is there any relaxation for female students?